Want to achieve a body that everyone will be jealous about? Try the following easy ways to maintain your body fit at all times without having to exercise for more than 10 minutes at once.
It is widely known that when you are going to work out, it is important to work out for at least 30 minutes when you are a beginner. However, it is also known that with the busy daily routines of most people nowadays, having 30 minutes a day to devote exclusively to working out can be pretty hard.
Also, many “experts” have said that working out for less than 30 minutes is actually bad for your organism, but that’s entirely untrue. Many studies have found that people that work out for small amounts of time but multiple times a day are the ones that eventually develop a healthier and fitter body.
For example, in a study made by the physiologist Glenn Gaesser, a Ph.D. in the University of Virginia, he found out that after 21 days, men and women exposed to a routine of at twice a day of 10-minute exercise lost more fat and looked 10 years younger than before. Everything from their physical appearance to their muscular and flexibility features improved.
So, it is important for you to know that working out for 30 minutes a day at least is not the total truth you have to follow. Actually, working out at different times of the day for small periods can eventually make you feel a lot better and improve your energy and health immensely. However, doing this kind of routines should not replace a full routine of exercise, as these routines are mostly supplementary.
Take a look at the different ways you can practice workout routines without having to invest much of your time at once. The following exercises provided by Best Resistance Bands Reviews are mostly targeted to parents and people with almost no time on their hands. If you want to know more about them, you can find them on Facebook, Scoop.it and Tumblr to contact them or just want to say hello and show your appreciation.
While Doing Housework
1. Every time you go outside to pick up the newspaper or get the trash out, take a 5-minute walk or jog in the street and then come back.
2. If you are taking care of your child or baby, you can get yourself on the treadmill or any other similar machine for 10 minutes when the child is sleeping.
3. When you are cooking or waiting for something to be ready, you can take 5 to 10 minutes of your time to do jumping jacks and lose up to 90 calories.
4. You can also do standing push-ups while waiting for something to boil or be cooked. For this push up you will have to do push-ups in your kitchen counter by bending your body a little and the pushing up and back again until the meal is done.
5. You can also play a little sport with your children for some minutes to exercise a little and bond.
6. It is always recommended to have some dumbbells in your bedroom to do a little exercise every time you wake up or just before going to sleep.
7. Whenever you are sweeping the floor, put on some music and doing as if you were dancing to increase your burned calories while waiting for your children.
8. If your kid is in school for a music lesson, you can take your time while he’s at it to do some jogging or walks for a better use of your time.
9. If you are waiting for a doctor or dentist appointment and you know it will take some time before being served, you can take a walk on the building or around the block depending on where it is situated. Always remember to tell the receptionist that you are not leaving but just taking a walk.
10. If your child plays any sport like football, soccer or baseball, you can take a walk around the field while he trains.
11. Every time you are going to a park or a recreation center with your kid, take a baseball and a gauntlet with you. Then, throw the ball as high as you can and catch it before it reaches the floor. This will help you by running and doing some cardio while working.
12. Go to work by walking or on a bicycle. Everyone who has changed their habits on going to work has seen really amazing results. This will just demand you to get up and be ready much earlier.
13. If you are not taking lunch or breakfast with you, take a walk to a far-away restaurant or café to buy food.
14. Whenever you need to go to another building or place from your work that is less than 1 KM, take a walk and not use your car.
15. Every time you have a little spare time at work, take your time to walk around the office or to work. You can also go up and down the stairs for better results.
16. Whenever you are waiting for an elevator, you can contract your abs, legs, buttocks and release again and again until the elevator reaches your floor.
17. Every time you get a call or someone wants to talk to you, stretch your body a little. Especially if you are going to stand up, doing a little stretch will help you feel better.
18. Every time you are watching TV on the sofa, take your time to change the channel or get the volume up by using the old way – getting up and changing it yourself from the TV buttons.
19. Whenever you are watching a music video or listening to someone that makes you want to dance, don’t think about it and do it for as long as you want or until the song stops.
20. If you are watching a TV show or something and then commercials turn on, you can take your time to do some squats or high-knees until the thing you are watching starts again.
21. If you are going to stay at a hotel with TV and a DVD set, remember also to pack your fitness videos and DVD programs to exercise whenever you are staying in a room.
22. When traveling by car, it is recommended to get out of it and do some walks from time to time to release a little tension and relax your legs.
23. On airports, don’t ever take the mechanized carpets or mechanic stairs, always walk on the normal floor and normal stairs.
24. When staying at a hotel, ask for a room that is located on a high floor to avoid the elevator and use some stairs to do some exercise while going up. Do the same whenever you are going down.
25. While riding inside an elevator, do some muscle stretches on your legs and abs.